Are you looking to refer a patient to us?
It’s quick and simple.
If you are a Current Patient:
If you have enjoyed the care you have received from Dr. Nicole and want to have your friends/family/co-workers/neighbors become patients with us, referrals are an excellent way to share PTM & C, Ltd. with them. Referrals are the best way to compliment any business, so THANK YOU! The most simple way for you to refer someone to our clinic is by simply handing them one of our business cards. You can also direct them to our website to find out more about us. If they still have questions that you find yourself unable to answer, have them call and talk to one of our staff members! We can’t wait to meet new patients to help them back to whole-body health and wellness.
If you are a Medical Professional:
We specialize in women’s health. Specifically – palliative care for fertility, endometriosis and PCOS. In our clinic we provide experience and research-based care for each patient. We are set apart by our success in getting the patient educated. By teaching the patient, we are able to get them back on their way to health without drugs or surgery (in most cases). The body knows what it needs, it’s up to us to identify it and get the patient back on track for success.
We are open to providers of all disciplines who would like to work with us co-managing cases as well as being open to referrals from us. We respect all health care providers and patients by managing referrals in accordance to the referring provider’s specifications. It is important to have an open line of communication with defined boundaries to build strong relationships. Please reach out with any questions you may have for us.
When sending a patient on a referral, please provide them with a letter that contains: the patient’s information, your provider information, any claim information, and any other notes to make us aware of the patient’s needs. We will touch base with you when we receive your referral or when the patient sets up their care. If you need further information or have questions, please call our office.
- Palliative care for PCOS, endometriosis, fertility, and women’s health
- blood, saliva, urine, and stool testing with functional assessment
- nutritional support
- Case management for: Worker’s Compensation, Auto Accident and Personal Injury Cases
- Our patients recover faster and have less time off work than other offices in our field. Patients are out of pain fast. Our overall goal is to get patients back to work and able to do their job both effectively and efficiently. Benefiting the patient and their employer.
- Conservative care for disc herniations, facet lesions
- chiropractic manipulations: diversified, manual flexion/distraction
- soft tissue work
- Massage Therapy (If you are a D.C. who needs to refer for massage and want to ensure their patients get proper care, please include: duration and frequency of the massage, as well as the diagnosis code(s) on the referral letter. We also need all patient’s information in order to bill their insurance claim.)