Prior to Dr. Nicole becoming a Chiropractor, she worked as a Certified Massage Therapist for fifteen years. Running her own massage business enabled her to grow and nurture her passion for helping people, leading her to pursue Chiropractic school. After graduation, she set out to open her own clinic where she could guide her patients along their journey to whole-body health and wellness.
By owning her own clinic, she has been able to establish an environment for patients that fosters growth and success. Dr. Nicole has also hired staff that are wonderful additions to the clinic’s overall feel. Here at Perfect Touch Massage & Chiropractic, Ltd. we strive to educate all patients to promote informed decisions regarding their health and wellness.
Dr. Nicole Klersy-Mohr, DC, CFMP
Graduated from Northwestern Health Sciences University in 2015. Her passion for her patients, background in patient care and ability to educate, she is one of the best in her field. Dr. Nicole focuses on educating patients with all options and letting the patient choose what is the best option for them. As health care changes, Dr. Nicole keeps up by reading the newest research and working alongside other doctors to ensure her patient care is current. She continues taking courses that are based upon the newest publications.
With her knowledge and qualifications, Dr. Nicole makes the difference. She looks at how your body functions together as a whole system to determine an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan that fits your individual needs.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Northwestern Health Sciences University (2015)
- Board Eligible Functional Neurologist, Carrick Institute (2016)
- Board Certified Functional Medicine Certificate, Functional Medicine University (2019)
- Certificate, Functional Endocrinology
- Certificate, Mastering Brain Chemistry
- Certificate, Mastering the Thyroid
- Certificate, Food Sensitivity: The Hormone Connection
- Certificate, Renewing the Aging Brain
- Certificate, Exercise & Degenerative Conditions
She has a knack for keeping the clinic atmosphere welcoming, tidy, and organized. Beverly also has an eye for detail making her a terrific asset on our team.