Make sure you are up to date with our office changes. New Address, New phone number. By Appointment only.
Some of the key operational changes we have made so far to limit the likelihood of COVID transmission:
- Change the structure of how and when we see patients according to their symptoms.
- Allowing additional time to see patients so we have time to properly disinfect.
- Discontinued walk-in visits to ensure that we are able to triage all patient symptoms before patients arrive at our facilities.
- Enacted visitor restrictions to one parent/guardian per patient.
- Implemented telemedicine visits that will allow patients to discuss symptoms, progress, recommendations, plan and determine immediate need for care
- Tables and components are disinfected between EVERY patient.
- Any additional therapy equipment and supplies are either disinfected or disposed of properly between every patient.
- The clinics will be cleaned and sanitized before and at the end of day in preparation for visitors.
If you have an upcoming visit or are wanting to schedule and are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please call the office and reschedule for a later date. It is also our recommendation that you enter a 2-week self-quarantine.
- Fever (+100.4)
- Cough (Productive or Non-Productive)
- Bronchitis or Respiratory Infection
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Digestive Complaints, including Vomiting or Diarrhea
- Severe fatigue not associated with travel, myalgia and/or arthralgia.